Statement of Commitment
- To make the radical teachings of Buddhist Meditation and Mindfulness practice available to all who are interested or curious;
- To commit to creating and sustaining communities of healthy, accountable, wise and compassionate people;
- To commit to compassionate social action. We aim to engage our community and build a platform that serves its population in ways that will support the dharma and our practice on and off the cushion;
- To commit to being an open access, inclusive community of practice and study removing all barriers to inclusion wherever possible. We are committed to undoing harmful social and historic conditioning, particularly around diversity and creating a truly inclusive Sangha. We are committed to creating a truly inclusive Sangha and open our doors and hearts to people from all social identities, including all ethnicities, classes, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, abilities and cultures;
- To provide a safe and welcoming refuge for all those who encounter this mindful practice.